Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT








God woke me up @ 3am 07/25/2009 and gave me a new song.
"BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT"
REGISTRATION DATE: 07/27/2009
BMI WORK NO: 010784094
FARLEY BRENDA ROSE BMI AUTHOR

BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT
1.
My life is, just beginning, I am helpless,
All my members, they are written, in Gods book,
He sees me, in this darkness, where I am forming,
God loves me, please don't kill me, mommy.
chorus:
I want to, be born, into this world mom,
I want to, live and breathe, and walk and talk,
I want to, see and hear, and praise my saviour,
God lives me, please don't kill me, mommy.
2.
For God, so loved the world, he gave us Jesus,
That whosoever, believes in him, should have life,
I want to, grow up, and trust in Jesus,
God loves me, please don't kill me, mommy.
HEAR/ DOWNLOAD/ SONG/ FREE @

No comments:

Post a Comment